[Air-L] CfP ACIS 2020 New Zealand (Virtual)(Track 14)

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:07:45 PDT 2020

Please consider submitting your work to our track (14): Crowds, Social
Media, And Digital Collaboration

Track info: https://www.acis2020.org/track-14

ACIS is the premier conference in Australasia for Information Systems.
In 2020, ACIS will be hosted by the School of Information Management,
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.

ACIS 2020 is going virtual. We are committing ourselves to provide an
interactive online experience for our attendees.  We cordially invite you
to submit a paper.  Our Paper submissions close on 10 August 2020. If your
paper is accepted, your work will be published in the conference
proceedings, and you are welcome to present it virtually. Please see the
following link for further details: https://www.acis2020.org/covid19-update

Regards,
Track Chairs
Gohar KHAN, The University of Waikato, gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz
Jason WATSON, Queensland University of Technology, ja.watson at qut.edu.au
Alireza NILI, Queensland University of Technology, a.nili at qut.edu.au

--

Dr. Gohar Khan | Senior Lecturer of Digital Business | Undergraduate and
Graduate Convenor for Digital Business   |   School of Management &

Private Bag 3105  |  Hamilton 3240  |  New Zealand
| +64 7 838 4233  | gohar.khan at waikato.ac.nz  | office: MSB.2.32D  /  Web:
gfkhan.wordpress.com

Check out my books on social media analytics and digital marketing analytics