[Air-L] The journal Global Media and China published the latest issue!

Prakash C. Giri pcg.trustingod at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:13:55 PDT 2020

Dear All
Greetings
I am doing a research on Facebook Live Streaming for students' English
learning . Does anybody have idea on it?
*Best Regards**,*
*Prakash Chandra Giri *
*Principal at GoodWill Activity  School, Lakeside , Pokhara.*
*Lecturer at Gupteswhor Mahadev Multiple Campus.*
*Life Member( NELTA ) and*
* YLAI*
*M.Ed, MA  English (TU),MPhil Scholar (NOU)*
*TESOL Certified Teacher *

*Mob and Whatsapp-00977-9846183029*

*Skype-prakash.giri108, WeChat-prakash-giri*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/prakash-chandra-giri-02a005119/