[Air-L] Recording phone interviews

Andrew Chadwick A.Chadwick at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 04:13:48 PDT 2020

Hello Zach,

Probably the best solution is an old-skool hardware phone pickup mic that you can plug into your own hardware voice recorder/dictaphone. Olympus do these sorts of things and the new ones work fine with mobile phones.

Good luck!

Andy

• www.andrewchadwick.com
• www.lboro.ac.uk/research/online-civic-culture-centre