[Air-L] Covid-19 Special Issues

Amit Rechavi amit.rechavi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:17:30 PDT 2020

Dear Angella and all,

Times have never been better to study *the impact of structural shocks on
learning networks*, so we thought we use this opportunity (COVID-19) to
cordially invite you to contribute to an article collection on "Structural
Shocks' Implications on Learning Networks", that we are organizing in
*Frontiers
in AI, in the section on Learning and Behaviour Change*.

See the link:
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/15233/structural-shocks-implications-on-learning-networks-challenges-opportunities-and-innovation

With best regards

Amit Rechavi, Ph.D. (on behalf of the editorial board)

Data and Networks Research
The Department of Business Administration, Ruppin Academic Center
<https://www.ruppin.ac.il/pages/hp.aspx>
HUJI Cyber Security Research Center
<http://csrcl.huji.ac.il/book/about-center>