[Air-L] non-Zoom platforms....again

Fred Fuchs fred at firesabre.com
Wed Jul 29 19:40:29 PDT 2020

There are alternatives to Zoom and Microsoft Teams.

We have used Cisco WebEx for some years. If you are organizing your own
classes or events, it is a viable option. The pricing for small scale
use is quite reasonable.

Given the increased demand for such products, I expect there will be
solutions which allow self-hosting. I also expect open source software
solutions too at some point.

Fred

--
Fred Fuchs - Founder, CEO, & Producer