[Air-L] non-Zoom platforms....again

Kim Jaxon kjaxon at csuchico.edu
Thu Jul 30 11:41:09 PDT 2020

Echoing the thank you for sharing this Zoom resource/critique Mehitabel.

Ushnish, I really appreciate this text from Shea Swagger, "Our Bodies Encoded," which explores and critiques proctoring software. Shea says what I want to say, only with fewer curse words than I sometimes use when talking to colleagues about surveillance software.
https://hybridpedagogy.org/our-bodies-encoded-algorithmic-test-proctoring-in-higher-education/

Best,
Kim

Kim Jaxon

Professor, English (Composition & Literacy)

Director, Northern California Writing Project<http://norcalwp.org/ncwp/>

CSU, Chico

kjaxon at csuchico.edu

http://www.kimjaxon.com/