[Air-L] Twitter Archive - Recovery of Deleted Tweets

Wolfram Schaffar wolfram.schaffar at gmx.de
Fri Jun 12 10:44:50 PDT 2020

Dear list,
dear colleagues,

Twitter has just deleted over 170 000 accounts from China. Unluckily, I was not quick enough to save screenshots of the memes and tweets which were posted during April and May 2020 on #MilkTeaAlliance and on #nnevvy.

Is there a way to get access to the original threads? If someone could help me, I would really happy. (And I promise to write a summary and post it back onto this list).

All the best,
Wolfram

Prof. Dr. Wolfram Schaffar
Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies
Department of Japanese Studies
Wilhelmstraße 90
72074 Tübingen

テユービンゲン大学
人文科学部
アジア地域文化研究所
日本学科

https://uni-tuebingen.de/fakultaeten/philosophische-fakultaet/fachbereiche/aoi/japanologie/personal/wolfram-schaffar/ <https://uni-tuebingen.de/fakultaeten/philosophische-fakultaet/fachbereiche/aoi/japanologie/personal/wolfram-schaffar/>