[Air-L] job ad

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:11:06 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,
In a moment when academic jobs are so very difficult to come by, I decided to
pass along this message I just received:

I am the Army Management Staff College (AMSC) Director of Organizational
Leadership.  AMSC has just been funded to hire five new Specialty Faculty to
support the development of the 250,000 member Army Civilian workforce in the
following fields:

- Autonomous Systems/Robotics
- Cyber
- Electronic Warfare
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Social Media

These high visibility positions are part of Army University located at Fort
Leavenworth (near Kansas City) and include a starting salary of $92,159 to
$119,810 per year.   Full federal employee healthcare and retirement
benefits are included (see announcement for details).  Requirements vary by
position, but successful candidates will likely have a related postgraduate
degree, strong research and/or applied field experience.

Since these are new federal positions, they may go unnoticed in the
traditional academic searches of your graduates.  I humbly request you
forward these announcements to applicable departments, students and IU
research centers so that they may forward to any potential applicant or
contacts they believe might benefit.  If applicants have questions about the
positions, locations, or the federal hiring process, they may contact me
directly at this email.

Respectfully,
David

David. M. Quisenberry, PhD
Director, Department of Organizational Leadership
Army Management Staff College
Fort Leavenworth, KS

USAJOBS:
Training Instructor (Cyber Warfare) -
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571080400

Training Instructor (Autonomous Systems and Robotics) -
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571082300

Training Instructor (Electronic Warfare) -
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571083000

Training Instructor (Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) -
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571083400

Training Instructor (Social Media) -
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/571083900

HIGHEREDJOBS:
Training Instructor (Cyber Warfare, Electronic Warfare, Artificial
Intelligence/Machine Learning)
https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=177272069&Title=Trai
ning%20Instructor%20%28Cyber%20Warfare%2C%20Electronic%20Warfare%2C%20Artifi
cial%20Intelligence%2FMachine%20Learning%29

Training Instructor (Autonomous Systems and Robotics)
https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=177272062&Title=Trai
ning%20Instructor%20%28Autonomous%20Systems%20and%20Robotics%29

Training Instructor (Social Media) -
https://www.higheredjobs.com/search/details.cfm?JobCode=177272058&Title=Trai
ning%20Instructor%20%28Social%20Media%29