[Air-L] FW: Final Call! June 30! Submit abstract for special issue on Algorithmic Governance in Context (for New Media & Society)

Annette Markham amarkham at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:25:18 PDT 2020

Hi Dan, (and the rest of the AoIR list),

Sorry! My error about the deadline for full papers! It’s  not until October.  As I was posting, I couldn’t figure out why the turnaround time was so short. But then I thought I better mention it. So glad to learn I was wrong.…Quarantine brain, Stuck in a hotel room in Melbourne for two weeks. ......

Whew,

Annette