[Air-L] Cyber security & risky behavior paper openly available until 23 April at Computers in Human Behavior

Andrew Gillam agillam at sycamores.indstate.edu
Tue Mar 10 05:24:48 PDT 2020

Greetings, air-l members. A latent thanks to those who contributed responses to my survey last year ((Jan-Feb of 2019); the related work explored tech threat avoidance factors as predictors of risky cyber security behavior for workers in the U.S., and comprised my dissertation research.

One of the resultant pubs is now openly available until 23 April at the Elsevier journal Computers in Human Behavior:

https://lnkd.in/epdABnS

Gillam, A.R., Foster, W.T. (in press). Factors affecting risky cybersecurity behaviors by U.S. workers: An exploratory study. Computers in Human Behavior. doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2020.106319

Repeated thanks to those of you who so graciously contributed your time and energy last year. I’ve followed your fine examples since, and will continue to do so for others transiting the same phase of their respective journeys.

Best regards,

Andy Gillam