[Air-L] Cross-cultural digital religion in the age of corona?

S.A. Applin sally at sally.com
Wed Mar 25 00:42:20 PDT 2020

Hi Charles,

> Thanks much for this - certainly useful, rich and interesting.  I'm not seeing, on first blush at least, much that intersects with Digital Religion.

It seems unreasonable to expect to find an ethnography on the specific thing you are looking for. HRAF offers a place to view the biggest global collection of historic ethnographies—a starting point.

You may or may not find something there.

We are seeing some coverage in the US of people asking about welfare for domestic violence victims during the lockdown, but not so much aimed at children, and very little coming from the US government.

-Sally