[Air-L] Cross-cultural digital religion in the age of corona?

Syed Ishtiaque Ahmed ishtiaque at csebuet.org
Sat Mar 28 08:44:01 PDT 2020

We have been studying the video broadcast by religion-related public
figures in Bangladesh. One thing that we have been seeing there is, many
suggestions of the religious leaders are being criticized by others from a
'scientific' point of view. Sometimes those videos are being identified as
a source of misinformation.

Regards
Ishtiaque
Assistant Professor