[Air-L] Mining WordPress (entry-level): suggestions?

Monica Marra monica.marra at inaf.it
Wed May 20 04:09:44 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I'm working on some blogs published on WordPress, trying to get
anonymized statistics.

I'm looking for a *very* entry-level tool that can help me calculate the
number of commenters per month along a period of several months, while
also categorizing commenters by nickname. Also, I'd love to hear if
anyone has done the same for research purposes, how her/his experience
was and any kind of suggestions about this.

Please contact me in private, later on I'll summarize on the list the
suggestions I have received.

Hoping to get support, all the best,

Monica Marra

--
Monica Marra
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica