[Air-L] Question about Twitter data privacy policy

gimena del rio riande gdelrio.riande at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:40:08 PDT 2020

Dear air-l members
I have a question about the Twitter privacy policy.
We have just started this bilingual project on Digital Humanties approaches
to Covid-19: https://covid.dh.miami.edu/
Our plan is to analyze,  among other, Twitter data, using NLP and sentiment
analysis tools, in a way we can contextualize the data and read it as a
narrative.
In the case of Twitter, we are cleaning and pre-processing the data: no
usernames, no urls, only the clean texts. My question is: can this data be
offered to people interested in the project  as an open and free accessible
database from our site? It is not clear to me from the infomation given in
the Twitter data privacy policy for developers.
Thanks in advance
Gimena
###
Dra. Gimena del Rio Riande
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8997-5415
Investigadora Adjunta. IIBICRIT, CONICET (Instituto de Investigaciones
Bibliográficas y Crítica Textual) - http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/
<http://www.iibicrit-conicet.gov.ar/>
Asociación Argentina de Humanidades Digitales: http://aahd.net.ar
Coordinadora Humanidades Digitales CAICYT Lab: http://hdlab.space/
Twitter: @gimenadelr

Marcelo T. de Alvear 1694 (1060). Buenos Aires - Argentina
(54)-11-4129-1158

[image: Mailtrack]
Remitente
notificado con