[Air-L] translation

nqr at juno.com nqr at juno.com
Sat May 16 11:15:58 PDT 2020

Hi Lori,
I was looking at this as well -- we ended up not doing it, but it looked to
me that Zoom has a service that offers simultaneous translation for Zoom
Meetings.

Best,

Nélida

Nélida Quintero, PhD
Environmental Psychologist / Architect
Representative, American Psychological Association NGO Team at the United
Nations
Fellow, Centre for Urban Design and Mental Health
Adjunct Faculty, Fashion Institute of Technology