[Air-L] Twitter Collection and Analysis Toolkit seeks caring new owner

ehs at pobox.com ehs at pobox.com
Sun May 31 17:31:35 PDT 2020

   Hi Jacob,
   I am sorry to hear about DMI-TCAT needing to be turned off. But I
   certainly appreciate the costs of keeping a service like this online.
   I wonder if it might be feasible to generate tweet ID datasets for the
   various collections and add them to the Documenting the Now Catalog
   [1]? The tweet IDs could then be "hydrated" by people who want to use
   the data, using tools such as the Hydrator [2] or twarc [3].
   If this sounds like it might be appropriate and you needed some help I
   would be willing to lend a hand, since I work on the Documenting the
   Now project.
   Sincerely,
   Ed Summers
   [1] https://catalog.docnow.io