[Air-L] Twitter Collection and Analysis Toolkit seeks caring new owner

Jonathon Hutchinson jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au
Sun May 31 19:15:44 PDT 2020

Hi Jacob,

Is there an option for those of us on the AoIR list to collectively support this valuable resource?

This tool has been invaluable to my work many times over the years, as I'm sure it has for others. Thank you for facilitating the tool for this extended period.

I'd hate to see it disappear, so AoIR folk, is there any way we could collectively resource this valuable tool?

Regards

Jonathon.

DR JONATHON HUTCHINSON | Senior Lecturer Online Communication and Media
Department of Media and Communication | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
HDR Coordinator
Treasurer of Australian and New Zealand Communication Association (ANZCA)
Secretary of International Association of Public Media Research (IAMPR)

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm N233, John Woolley Building (A20) | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2821  | F +61 2 9351 2434  | M +61 421 178 971
E jonathon.hutchinson at sydney.edu.au  | W sydney.edu.au <http://sydney.edu.au> | W jonathonhutchinson.com.au <http://www.jonathonhutchinson.com.au/>