[Air-L] just published in China with a chapter about my work: Understanding Media Ecology

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:02:21 PST 2020

This brand new book by Liang Yi, *Understanding Media Ecology
<https://paullevinson.blogspot.com/2020/11/understanding-media-ecology-just.html>*,
has a chapter devoted to my work, with a link to an audio and a video
recording of me.   This makes the second book published in China this Fall
about my work -- the first was Cheng Gong's Media Competition for Human
Selection, Survival of the Fittest: Paul Levinson's Media Evolutionary
Theory
<https://paullevinson.blogspot.com/2020/10/cheng-gongs-book-entitled-paul.html>
devoted
completely to my theory of the evolution of media, first presented in my
1979 doctoral dissertation, Human Replay: A Theory of the Evolution Media
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075J8KHMY/ref=nosim/?tag=dexter2a-20>.

-Paul

*Welcome Up: Songs of Space and Time * - digital
<https://open.spotify.com/album/4S1oaV75qF6tRFfdDwDczE>, CD
<http://paullev.com/product/welcome-up-songs-of-space-and-time-cd/>, vinyl
<https://lightintheattic.net/releases/6371-welcome-up-songs-of-space-and-time>
"Eight slices of interstellar delight" -- Jon Pruett, *Ugly Things Magazine*,
September 2020
<https://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/join_mailing_list/artist_86705>