[Air-L] Suggestions for research-based blogs

Philipp Budka ph.budka at philbu.net
Sat Nov 7 05:15:04 PST 2020

Hi Alice,

There are some anthropology related research blogs dealing with digital
media and technologies, e.g.:

Anthrodendum Group Blog: https://anthrodendum.org/

CaMP Anthropology Blog (Indiana University): https://campanthropology.org/

Digital Anthropology Blog (Interest Group of the American
Anthropological Association): https://01anthropology.wordpress.com/

Digital Ethnography Initiative Blog (University of Vienna, newly
launched): https://digitalethnography.at/blog/

Platypus Blog (Committee for the Anthropology of Science, Technology,
and Computing, American Anthropological Association):
https://blog.castac.org/

Internet research more generally, e.g.:

DATACTIV Blog (University of Amsterdam): https://data-activism.net/blog/

Institute of Network Cultures Blog (Amsterdam University of Applied
Sciences): https://networkcultures.org/blog/

Would be nice if you could share the final list.

All the best,

Philipp