[Air-L] Seeking community nominations for the State of AI Ethics January 2021 Report

Abhishek Gupta abhishek at montrealethics.ai
Thu Nov 19 06:56:00 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well!

For the upcoming State of AI Ethics Report (more information on the report
at the bottom of the email) from the Montreal AI Ethics Institute, we
are *seeking
nominations from the community on people that we should highlight* - would
appreciate if any of the folks here have recommendations *and* could share
the link to this form on their social media channels so we can uplift
voices of those who are traditionally not given a platform to share their
work. https://bit.ly/jan21-community

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Abhishek Gupta
Founder and Principal Researcher, Montreal AI Ethics Institute
<https://montrealethics.ai>
Machine Learning Engineer and CSE Responsible AI Board Member, Microsoft
Learn more about my work here <https://atg-abhishek.github.io>. You can now
support my work by buying me a coffee <https://buymeacoff.ee/abhishekgupta>!

*With immense support from you and members of the community, we have
received a lot of kind words on the State of AI Ethics October 2020 report
(https://montrealethics.ai/oct2020 <https://montrealethics.ai/oct2020>)
from the Montreal AI Ethics Institute (https://montrealethics.ai
<https://montrealethics.ai>).*