[Air-L] CFP for VR and the culture industries

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 07:56:19 PST 2020

Hi all,
My colleague and I are putting together an edited collection that focuses
on different uses of VR in the culture industries (broadly defined). We'd
love to get submissions from people on this list, and we're open to various
disciplinary approaches. If you're doing work on VR or know anyone who is,
I hope we hear from you. Oh, and feel free to email me off list if you want
to chat.

Thank you!

Here's the CFP:
https://vernonpress.com/proposal/143/0666a6e42f3a9101cc45607dc1ace13e

--
Jordan Frith, Ph.D.
Pearce Professor of Professional Communication

Pronouns: He/Him
Book review editor of the *Journal of Business & Technical Communication*
My Amazon author page
<https://www.amazon.com/Books-Jordan-Frith/s?i=stripbooks&rh=p_27%3AJordan+Frith>