[Air-L] Suggestions for research-based blogs?

Isabelle Zaugg isabellezaugg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:46:04 PST 2020

Hi Alice,

I recommend https://languagejustice.wordpress.com/, a blog which grew out of the Global Language Justice Mellon-Sawyer Seminar I helped lead at Columbia University's Institute for Comparative Literature and Society.  Many of the posts deal with language justice in the digital sphere, emerging from the two courses I designed and taught at Columbia on this topic.

Best wishes,
Isabelle

Isabelle A. Zaugg, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scientist, Data Science Institute
Lecturer, Institute for Comparative Literature and Society
Columbia University
[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<https://languagejustice.wordpress.com/>
Explorations in Global Language Justice – Columbia University ・ICLS<https://languagejustice.wordpress.com/>
Featured Spring 2019 Events We are looking forward to our events this spring, including a Sawyer Seminar lecture and workshop with Mary Louise Pratt (February 14 & 15) and a symposium and performance on “Global Language Justice in Action: Theory, Practice, and Performance” (April 29).
languagejustice.wordpress.com