[Air-L] Suggestions for research-based blogs?

Jared M. Wright jaredmatthewwright at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:54:20 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for this great list of blogs to follow. I would like to
humbly share my own blog, "The Digital Sociology Blog" -
https://jaredmwr.wordpress.com/

It contains a number of essays I wrote during my own PhD education. I am a
strong believer in open access information so please share and enjoy!

Best,
Jared

-------
*Jared M. Wright*

PhD in Sociology, Purdue University (August 2020)

MA in Sociology, The University of Houston (May 2012)

Blog <https://jaredmwr.wordpress.com/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/JaredMWr> | CV
<https://purdue.academia.edu/JaredWright/CurriculumVitae>

*Latest Publication*: Einwohner, Rachel L., Kaitlin Kelly-Thompson, Valeria
Sinclair-Chapman, Fernando Tormos, S. Laurel Weldon, *Jared M. Wright*, and
Charles Wu. 2019. "Active Solidarity: Intersectional Solidarity in
Action." *Social
Politics: International Studies in Gender, State & Society*,
https://doi.org/10.1093/sp/jxz052
<https://academic.oup.com/sp/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/sp/jxz052/5686427>
.