[Air-L] Thematic Group on Digital Sociology at ISA!

Fernando de Figueiredo Balieiro fernandofbalieiro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:37:20 PST 2020

Dear Dr. David Dueñas-Cid,
I received your message below with this excellent piece of news. I'm the
coordinator of the Work Group on Digital Sociology at the Brazilian
Sociological Society with Samira Feldman Marzocchi. Dr. Richard Miskolci
created this WG and it had its first edition during the Brazilian Congress
of Sociology in 2017 and its second one in 2019. According to my knowledge
the Brazilian Sociological Association was one of the first in the world to
create a workgroup on this field of investigation. As the current
coordinator of the Brazilian group I would like to take part in this
initiative at the International Sociological Association.
Best regards,

*Fernando de Figueiredo Balieiro*
Doutor em Sociologia pela Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
Departamento de Ciências Sociais da Universidade Federal de Santa Maria
(UFSM)
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Ciências Sociais da UFSM