[Air-L] alternatives to closed, secret Facebook groups?

Derek Baird debaird at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:59:12 PST 2020

Hi Charles,

I've been using Mighty Networks (https://www.mightynetworks.com/) for a
project and it's been a really great experience. Let me know if you have
any questions about the platform.
*Derek E. Baird, M.A.*
he/him/his
Twitter: @derekeb <https://twitter.com/derekeb>

My book, *The Gen Z Frequency*, is now available  <http://amzn.to/2IKyToi>on
Amazon! Chinese, German, Vietnamese and Ukrainian language editions in
2020.