[Air-L] the Digital Services Act

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:48:13 PST 2020

Edri (a brussels based digital rights org) has written extensively on the
DSA and done important work to improve it. You can find a recent piece they
wrote here:
https://edri.org/our-work/eu-alphabet-soup-of-digital-acts-dsa-dma-and-dga/

--
Corinne Cath - Speth
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_CS