[Air-L] Manifold Digital Services Support Grants 2021 (Apply by Nov 15)

Matthew K. Gold matt.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:32:14 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I wanted to share the opportunity below. Please get in touch if you have
any questions.

Manifold Digital Services Support Grants 2021 (Apply by Nov 15)
https://mailchi.mp/f4e5c56e2a31/apply-for-a-2021-manifold-digital-services-support-grant

Best,

Matt
Co-PI, Manifold

--

** Manifold Digital Services Support Grants 2021 **

The Manifold Team invites you to apply for a Manifold Digital Services
Support Grant, which will give you all you need to get started using
Manifold for your digital publishing needs!

We are so excited to offer the opportunity for organizations to apply for a
Manifold Digital Services Support Grant. Recipients of these grants will
receive installation of Manifold’s latest version, six hours of virtual
training, strategies to integrate Manifold into your existing workflow,
technical support, and a year of hosting generously funded by the Andrew W.
Mellon Foundation. In other words, everything you need to bring Manifold’s
power to your digital publishing work.

We’d love to see applications from groups publishing books, journals, OER
materials, DH projects, student publications, and more. We strongly
encourage applications from publishers and scholarly organizations who
represent historically marginalized communities and advocate for the
advancement of social justice through their work.

We look forward to reading your applications and welcoming another group of
publishers to the Manifold community! (If you are not quite ready to apply
yet, we will be offering a similar opportunity next fall.)
Apply by November 15 (
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdELJstQWGm2a9Z4DpdeFXzy3ps8YIKlVk-0JQTRlAIzRUj_g/viewform?usp=sf_link)
, and please reach out to us with any questions.

Thank you for being part of our community!

The Manifold Team

Manifold has received an award for Best Open Tool from Open Education
Global’s OE Awards 2020!
Read the announcement (
https://awards.oeglobal.org/awards/2020/open-tool/manifold-scholar/ ) .
** Email (mailto:contact at manifoldapp.org)