[Air-L] Researching Internet Governance (MIT Press) Book Launch Invitation!

Francesca Musiani francesca.musiani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:39:23 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please join me and American University's Internet Governance Lab's Faculty
Directors Derrick Cogburn, Laura DeNardis, and Nanette Levinson on *Tuesday,
September 22nd at 12pm Eastern Standard Time *for the launch of our
co-edited book, *Researching Internet Governance: Methods, Frameworks,
Futures.  *

With an introduction by Series editor, Sandra Braman, the book includes
chapters by the book co-editors and: Sandra Braman; Milton Mueller &
Farzaneh Badiei; Rolf H. Weber; Wendy Hall, Aastha Madaan, & Kieron O’Hara;
Eric Jardine; Rikke Frank Jorgensen; Niels ten Oever, Stefania Milan &
Davide Beraldo; Ronald J. Deibert; Jeanette Hofmann.

The book will be available in open access from MIT Press.

Anriette Esterhuysen, Chair, United Nations Internet Governance Forum's
Multistakeholder Advisory Group and Senior Advisor Global and Regional
Internet Governance, Association for Progressive Communications will serve
as moderator at the Launch.

Special guest speakers: Sandra Braman, Ronald J. Deibert, Jeanette Hofmann,
Eric Jardine, Rikke Frank Jørgensen, Milton L Mueller, Niels ten Oever,
Kieron O’Hara, Rolf Weber.

Here is the Eventbrite link:
https://researching-internet-governance.eventbrite.com

We know this is a busy time for all and that we also work in many time
zones but hope that you may be able to join us  and co-sponsor ISOC for
lively discussions,

Francesca (on behalf of our entire #ResearchingInternetGov book team)

--
Francesca Musiani, Ph.D.

Chargée de recherche | Associate Research Professor, CNRS
<http://www.cnrs.fr>
Directrice adjointe | Deputy Director, Centre for Internet and Society
<https://cis.cnrs.fr> (UPR 2000 & GDR 2091 CNRS)
Chercheuse associée | Associate Researcher, i3-CSI
<http://www.csi.ensmp.fr/>, MINES ParisTech
Global Fellow, Internet Governance Lab <https://internetgovernancelab.org>,
American University

I'm involved in: CPT-IAMCR <https://iamcr.org/s-wg/section/cpt> | Internet