[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 194, Issue 1

Sky Croeser scroeser at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:42:40 PDT 2020

Hi,

I suspect you'll get many suggestions for readings, but I wanted to write
briefly to say that one good place to start is by talking to their
communities. Who is *already organising* around issues that matter to the
community? Are there already meetings happening, organisations working?
There are many different ways to use the Internet to work for change, but
first it's helpful to consider what people need, and to understand the
networks that already exist. *After* building that understanding, it can be
helpful to do research into different tactics, approaches, and tools.

best,
sky.