[Air-L] Air-L Digest, Vol 201, Issue 4 References for AI Literature

Phoebe Moore pvm.doc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:09:13 PDT 2021

This special issue edited by Valerio De Stefano contains some good pieces.
I have only linked the first three including my own but they should all be
accessible. I can pass things on if needed.

https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/

VOLUME 41, ISSUE 1
------------------------------

*Automation, Artificial Intelligence, & Labor Law* Guest Editor: Valerio De
Stefano

*Introduction
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1740>
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1740>*
*Valerio De Stefano *
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3403837

*“Negotiating the Algorithm”: Automation, Artificial Intelligence, and
Labor Protection
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1739>*
*Valerio De Stefano *
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3178233

*The Mirror for (Artificial) Intelligence: In Whose Reflection?
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1747>*
*Phoebe V. Moore *
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3423704

*Protecting Workers in the Digital Age: Technology, Outsourcing, and the
Growing Precariousness of Work
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1736>*
*Janine Berg *

*Artificial Intelligence is Watching You at Work: Digital Surveillance,
Employee Monitoring, and Regulatory Issues in the EU Context
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1734>*
*Antonio Aloisi & Elena Gramano *

*What if Your Boss was an Algorithm? Economic Incentives, Legal Challenges,
and the Rise of Artificial Intelligence at Work
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1733>*
*Jeremias Adams-Prassl *

*Privacy 4.0 at Work: Regulating Employment, Technology, and Automation
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1746>*
*Frank Hendrickx *

*A Seat at the Table: Negotiating Data Processing in the Workplace
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1735>*
*Ilaria Armaroli & Emanuele Dagnino *

*Job Automation in the 1960s: A Discourse Ahead of its Time (And for Our
Time) <https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1737>*
*Miriam A. Cherry *

*Technology and Jobs: The Agony and the Ecstasy
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1744>*
*Matthew W. Finkin *

*Automation, Employment, and Reshoring: Case Studies of the Apparel and
Electronics Industries
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1741>*
*David Kucera & Fernanda Bárcia de Mattos*

*Digital Platforms, Data, and Development: Implications for Workers in
Developing Economies
<https://cllpj.law.illinois.edu/archive/vol_41/download?id=1749>*
*Uma Rani & Parminder Jeet Singh *