[Air-L] [Notice] Call for Short Paper | India HCI 2021

Jain, Pranjal pranjal_jain at live.com
Mon Aug 9 00:00:55 PDT 2021

Hi,

Introducing a new track - Short Paper | Due on 10th September

This year, at India HCI 2021, we’re also introducing a new track, ‘Short Paper’, submissions for which are currently open. We’d love to see participation in this track.

Just as for full papers, work should be original and unpublished and full anonymization is required through the submission process. Please consult the India HCI ‘21 Author's Guide for information on the ACM Paper Format and conference policies on previous and simultaneous publications.

You can learn more about this track from our website - https://indiahci.org/2021/track-short-paper.php

---

Other Call for Submissions
- Posters and Demos - due 10th August 2021

- Student Research Consortium (SRC) - due 12th August 2021

- Student Design Consortium (SDC) - due 27th August 2021

- Courses and Workshops - due 31st August 2021

Check out other deadlines - https://indiahci.org/2021/index.php

---
About India HCI 2021

We will gather, for the twelfth time as India HCI community and the second time in the city of Pune, India, on 18,19,20 of November 2021, to gain deeper insights on design for disruption.

This conference brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse areas that include traditional graphical & web user interfaces, tangible & ubiquitous computing, virtual & augmented reality, ICT for development, CSCW, and more.

---
Proceedings of India HCI 2020: Read Previous Papers - https://dl.acm.org/doi/proceedings/10.1145/3429290

--
Warm Regards