[Air-L] Engaging with Web Archives 4 Digital Humanities (#EWA4DH)

Michael Kurzmeier Michael.Kurzmeier at mu.ie
Mon Aug 9 00:41:56 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We would be most grateful if you would consider sharing the information below, with colleagues and students who may have an interest in attending the forthcoming international EWA conference [ https://ewaconference.com/ewa4dh-programme/] . There is no cost to attend, and everyone is welcome.

With Thanks

EWA Conference Organisers

 <<<---------------------------------->>>

Engaging with Web Archives 4 Digital Humanities (#EWA4DH)

https://ewaconference.com/

We are delighted to announce the organization of the EWA 2021 conference as a virtual get-together on 01 September 2021, from 5.00pm-8.30pm (Irish time) / 6.00pm-9.30pm (CEST). The evening will be hosted by Dr Juan-José Boté (University of Barcelona), Sharon Healy (Maynooth University), and Michael Kurzmeier (Maynooth University).

The #EWA4DH 2021 Programme includes:

  *   an overview of the collaborative work being carried out by the WARCnet Team,
  *   a mixed representation of research fields using the archived web as a source of research,
  *   a report on RDM practices in web archiving studies,
  *   a Keynote by Dr David Giaretta on the development of the OAIS suite of digital preservation standards by the CCSDS-DAI.

REGISTRATION:

To Register please see the EWA conference website or use this FORM.  [ https://forms.gle/czFSaNSGmwfT6a987]

MORE INFO:

Email: ewaconference at gmail.com

Twitter: #EWA4DH Conference @EWAConf

Michael Kurzmeier
PhD Candidate Digital Humanities, IRC PG Scholar
Media Studies / Centre for Digital Humanities
Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland
W: www.mkrzmr.com<http://www.mkrzmr.com>