[Air-L] Alternative to Amazon gift card for incentives

S.A. Applin sally at sally.com
Thu Aug 5 14:00:15 PDT 2021

It isn’t always true that someone who is wealthy wouldn’t want to participate. Sometimes they do.

Alternately, with no incentive, people for whom time is a by-the-hour-compensation issue, may be more willing to.

I understand that for government it would be different.

I’m glad there is more discussion in the list archives.

When I did my dissertation, my research subjects were more interested in being heard than being compensated, and that was interesting in itself.

Sally