[Air-L] Alternative to Amazon gift card for incentives

Ahmed Medien ahmed.medien at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:17:09 PDT 2021

How about specific conference tickets as a form of compensation? Some of
them can be $100+ if the participants are students within a specific
department.

Happy to ask/liaise with the rest of the truth and trust online
<http://truthandtrustonline.com> organizing team if we could allocate a
number of sponsored tickets. Please feel free to reach out.