[Air-L] a twitter question - multiple RTs by a single from_user

Stuart Shulman stuart.shulman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 03:27:04 PST 2021

As I look closer I see they are duplicate text but not the same image. It
may have something to do with automatic RTs of unique Tweets, and there may
be some automation or a digital image army (they openly call themselves
"digital soldiers") making the image content that appears under the text.
Here are 3 examples from the 180 retweeted by one from_user that I assumed,
incorrectly, were RTs of the same Tweet because the text is identical. It
is still a novel case of misinformation warfare. These are form letters or
template propaganda Tweets which are rendered by humans and machines as
near-duplicate artifacts where the alteration from the form letter is a
stock anti-vax, Covid-denial image.

https://twitter.com/Baitoushan4/status/1459018760677781505?s=20
https://twitter.com/Baitoushan4/status/1459018738653548549?s=20
https://twitter.com/Baitoushan4/status/1459018477000216577?s=20

Dr. Stuart ShulmanU.S. Soccer Federation C-Licensed Coach