[Air-L] New CDT Report on Disinformation, Race, and Gender.

Dhanaraj Thakur dthakur at cdt.org
Thu Feb 11 10:31:00 PST 2021

Hi all,

We published a new report from CDT
<https://cdt.org/insights/facts-and-their-discontents-a-research-agenda-for-online-disinformation-race-and-gender/>
that assesses what we know about online disinformation and identifies
the main research gaps in terms of race, gender, and intersectionality.
It also looks at some of the methodological problems we face when
tackling these questions and how we might address them. While the
research we draw on is mostly US based, we think the analysis can be
relevant to other contexts too. We plan to build on these findings for
future work in this area.

Feel free to share, and it would also be great to get your feedback.

take care,

Dhanaraj

--

*Dhanaraj Thakur* (he/him) | Research Director
Center for Democracy & Technology |*cdt.org <https://cdt.org/>*