[Air-L] Advice on video platforms privacy in health research

María González Aguado mariagaguado at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:55:07 PST 2021

Dear colleagues,

I will really appreciate your advice on what are the most secure
video-platforms to carry out research on sensitive health issues in terms
of privacy. I wonder if someone on the list has experience using
Gotomeeting for this purposes. I've read Lobe's et al (2020) review, but
further references would be most appreciated.

I haven't found anything online, but would like to know if there is an
equivalent of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
ensuring the privacy on video-platforms in Europe or the UK.

Thank you a lot in advance.

Best wishes,
Maria

--
Dr María González Aguado
School of Communication, Media and Sociology