[Air-L] 2021 digital campaigning, activism & advocacy guide

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu Jan 28 11:07:01 PST 2021

Hi everyone, I'm proud (and relieved) to announce that the 2021 edition of "How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Lections" is now online. This eighth edition of the book includes lessons from the 2020 U.S. campaigns, the worldwide wave of racial-justice protests and pro-democracy activism, and from the realities of campaigning in a pandemic. It includes eighteen chapters and 137 pages of digital politics and advocacy goodness, and past editions have been used in university classes in several countries.

If you've picked up a copy of the PDF or a site license from Epolitics.com in the past, you should have received an email with a super-secret code to download the new edition. If not, please let me know. The ebook version is also available in the Amazon Kindle store. Check it out:

How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections [2021 Edition]
A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Politics for Campaigns, Activists & Advocates
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics