[Air-L] story in today's Smithsonian Magazine about distance ed w/my 1976 video

Paul Levinson levinson.paul at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:17:40 PST 2021

scroll down
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1950s-tv-show-set-stage-modern-distance-learning-180976734/
a rare chance (for better or worse) to see what I looked and sounded like
in 1976 ... also Neil Postman in his prime ... the current Smithsonian
article is about Sunrise Semester as an early example of distance education
... the discussion in that video was about television advertising

-Paul

*Welcome Up: Songs of Space and Time * - digital
<https://open.spotify.com/album/4S1oaV75qF6tRFfdDwDczE>, CD
<http://paullev.com/product/welcome-up-songs-of-space-and-time-cd/>, vinyl
<https://lightintheattic.net/releases/6371-welcome-up-songs-of-space-and-time>
"Eight slices of interstellar delight" -- Jon Pruett, *Ugly Things Magazine*,
September 2020
<https://www.reverbnation.com/page_object/join_mailing_list/artist_86705>