[Air-L] Privacy online: chilling effects and subjective experiences

Mark Rosso markarosso at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:07:23 PST 2021

Jill,

You might be interested in my New Media & Society paper from a couple of
months ago.

Rosso, M., Nasir, A. B. M., & Farhadloo, M. (2020). Chilling effects and
the stock market response to the Snowden revelations. *New Media & Society*,
*22*(11), 1976-1995.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1461444820924619

--
-Mark