[Air-L] Recommendations for early studies on changing ICT/social media uses and practices amongst families in Covid times, anyone?

Deborah Lupton deborah.lupton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:19:39 PST 2021

Dear Helga

Ash Watson, Mike Michael and I recently published an article in *Media
International Australia* on Australians' use of digital technologies for
intimacy and sociality during our national lockdown. It is attached to this
email.

With Karen Willis, I have edited a book for Routledge on the social aspects
of COVID-19 which includes some chapters on the use of
digital technologies, including apps and social media, during lockdowns in
a range of countries in the Global North. The book is due out in April:
https://www.routledge.com/The-COVID-19-Crisis-Social-Perspectives/Lupton-Willis/p/book/9780367628987

All best wishes

Deborah