[Air-L] How data-mining works 101

Partha Mukherjee pmkjr2k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:31:25 PST 2021

You can go through the article
"Conversing and searching: The causal relationship betwen social media and
web search"
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=HESdJt4AAAAJ&hl=en#d=gs_md_cita-d&u=%2Fcitations%3Fview_op%3Dview_citation%26hl%3Den%26user%3DHESdJt4AAAAJ%26citation_for_view%3DHESdJt4AAAAJ%3A4DMP91E08xMC%26tzom%3D300

On Friday, January 29, 2021, Sanjay Sharma (Staff) <
Sanjay.Sharma at brunel.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I've been asked by some keen students to present a short lecture on how
data mining works in the ad industry viavsocial media platforms/apps. I'm
aware it can be quite complex, with data brokers etc.

> Any recommendations for 'go to' articles, essential reading, videos,
infographics etc, would be appreciated.

> Many thanks
> Sanjay
> Brunel University London

*PARTHA MUKHERJEE*
*B.E, M.TECH (ISICal), MS (Univ of Tulsa, USA), PhD(Penn State Univ, USA),
MACM, MIEEE, MAoIR, MAIS*