[Air-L] Employment opportunities at the ICO's Technology and Innovation Directorate - UK

Sophia Ignatidou sophia.ignatidou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:10:16 PDT 2021

Dear members,

I am happy to announce we just launched a new round of recruitment at the
Information Commissioner's Office, the UK's Data Protection Authority.

The Technology and Innovation Directorate is working on a range of issues
from AI to PETs and end-to-end encryption.

The department is currently expanding, recruiting for policy, foresight and
data science positions. We are also recruiting a head of AI and Data
Science.

You can see the full list of available positions here
<https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/jobs/technology-and-innovation-opportunities/>
.

Happy to answer any questions if you have them,

Kind regards,
Sophia

--
Sophia Ignatidou