[Air-L] Job opening at the Center for Democracy & Technology: Research Fellow

Dhanaraj Thakur dthakur at cdt.org
Mon Jul 26 20:41:35 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

We have a job opening at the Center for Democracy & Technology
<https://cdt.org/> for another Research Fellow
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-research-fellow/> to work on several projects
including for example on meaningful transparency on social networking
services, automated content moderation, or recommender systems and media
pluralism. This is a great opportunity to use research to inform policy
advocacy efforts in the US and EU. Please share with relevant
colleagues. I am also happy to answer questions from interested applicants.

This is a one-year full-time Fellowship, with the possibility of renewal
for another year based on performance and availability of funds. Funding
is available for approved research expenses associated with the Fellow’s
project.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Applications are
accepted on a rolling basis and interested persons are encouraged to
apply as soon as possible. The position is based at CDT’s Washington, DC
office, with some allowance for remote work. Further details and
application instructions are here
<https://cdt.org/job/cdt-research-fellow/>.

thanks,

Dhanaraj

--

*Dhanaraj Thakur* (he/him) | Research Director
Center for Democracy & Technology |*cdt.org <https://cdt.org/>*