[Air-L] Seeking Co-Editor for "International Handbook of Online Deviance"

Rod Graham roderickshawngraham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:02:05 PDT 2021

To AOIR Community -

I am developing a book proposal for Routledge to edit a volume on online
deviance tentatively entitled "International Handbook of Online Deviance."

I have been asked to undertake this project by a commissioning editor at
Routledge.

I believe that having a co-editor on this project would be beneficial -
preferably someone with a more critical theoretical orientation to crime
and deviance online, or someone whose methodological expertise is in
qualitative methods.

If you are interested in co-editing this volume, please contact me at
rgraham at odu.edu.

Roderick Graham
Associate Professor, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice
Program Coordinator and Faculty Advisor, Cybercrime Major
Old Dominion University
6012 Batten Arts and Letters
Norfolk, VA 23508
Phone: 757-683-5539