[Air-L] Princeton Studies in Culture and Technology

Tom Boellstorff tboellst at uci.edu
Tue Mar 2 14:15:40 PST 2021

Dear all! Just a friendly reminder about the book series for which Bill Maurer and I are the Series Editors, the Princeton Studies in Culture and Technology. Details and a list of the amazing work we’ve been able to publish thus far are here: https://press.princeton.edu/series/princeton-studies-in-culture-and-technology <https://press.princeton.edu/series/princeton-studies-in-culture-and-technology>

Please feel free to pass along to anyone who might be interested—we define “culture” and “technology” very broadly as you can see (and “anthropology” as well). I’m happy to chat with anyone interested in possibility publishing with the series!

All the best, Tom Boellstorff

tom boellstorff + professor + department of anthropology + university of california + irvine + website <http://faculty.sites.uci.edu/boellstorff/>
a publication you might find interesting: The Ability of Place <https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/704924>