[Air-L] Resource: A sample 2021 digital campaign plan

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu Mar 11 12:49:20 PST 2021

Hi folks, I have a potential class resource for you today: a sample 2021 digital campaign plan. It's written for a U.S. political campaign, but many of the ideas would apply to advocacy and grassroots organizing campaigns and to political campaigns around the world as well. Shocking news; it's an excerpt from the 2021 edition of my ebook. Check it out here:

https://www.epolitics.com/2021/03/11/a-sample-digital-plan-for-a-2021-political-or-advocacy-campaign/

You might also be interested a piece I wrote for Campaigns & Elections on "deep organizing", an idea that's getting a lot of attention in U.S. politics after it helped swing the state of Georgia to Democrats in November and January. Here's that link:

https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/deep-organizing-is-having-a-moment

It follows up on ideas for long-term political persuasion that I explored back in 2019:

https://www.epolitics.com/2019/06/12/democrats-need-a-long-term-persuasion-machine-heres-how-to-build-it/

Enjoy!

--cpd

"How to Use the Internet to Change the World - and Win Elections: A Comprehensive Guide to Online Politics for Campaigns, Activists & Advocates" [Ebook]
http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics