[Air-L] References for AI Literature

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:18:44 PDT 2021

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is theoretical but it's a good overview report on
American attitudes and perceptions of AI, there is also a lot of literature
that cites the report if you want to follow where it's been.

Artificial Intelligence: American Attitudes and Trends by Baobao Zhang,
Allan Dafoe :: SSRN
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3312874>

Best,
Laauri
Lauri Goldkind, PhD ~Editor in Chief, Journal of Technology in Human
Services <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wths20/current>
Data Justice Collective <https://www.datajusticecollective.org>
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham
Listen to my podcast interview with tech ethicist David Ryan Polgar
<https://pca.st/episode/1f2b9fb8-f846-402b-8b84-540af1df5612>
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/
Let's talk! Click here to book a time
<https://lauri-goldkind.appointlet.com>

*"The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist."
- Marshall McLuhan*

*Illegitimi non carborundum*