[Air-L] Issues with the Facebook App review

Marta Delatte martadelatte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 02:30:55 PST 2021

Hello,
I think this past email did not go through the list. I would love to know
if there is any problem or if there has been a change in the way we
participate in the list.

thank you so much in advance

*Dr. Marta Delatte Research Directorliquendatalab.com
<http://liquendatalab.com>@liquendatalab
<https://twitter.com/LiquenDataLab>*

Missatge de Marta Delatte <martadelatte at gmail.com> del dia dt., 9 de nov.
2021 a les 9:37: