[Air-L] International study - Sensitive questions in online experiments

Maria Rosa Miccoli maria-rosa.miccoli at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Oct 22 07:33:37 PDT 2021

Dear air-l,

Here is an invitation to participate in a 10-minutes study investigating how people allocate their resources in different contexts AND it will also make you part of an ongoing user experience study in the iScience team from the Konstanz University.

If you are interested in taking part, please click on this link: http://wextor.eu:8080/iSciencecore/9jeva/index.html?source=lrai

You may notice that the topics could be personal for you but, please, take in mind that everything is anonymous and we are exclusively interested in how you allocate your resources. We ask about sensitive topics to evaluate the best practices to include these questions in online studies: your cooperation and honesty will be highly appreciated!

As always, feedbacks and suggestion are highly appreciated.

Best wishes
Maria Rosa Miccoli
PhD student, University of Konstanz (Germany)